A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
I've done this before, but I think I've come up with some new - and still accurate - stuff this time.
1. When I try to hit a particularly high note, my voice goes "operatic". I discovered this in high school. I was not taught how to do this, and I'm note sure how I do it, but that's what happens. I remember it happening during a group singing night in Year 10, and people turned to look at me when they heard the operatic sound. Me freak.
2. It took me a long time to walk as a toddler. The Parents even took me to a specialist to find out if something was wrong with me physically. No, I just couldn't be arsed, apparently. And look at me now, walking all the time.
3. Okay, there is something wrong with me physically - my ankles can turn inward on a 90-degree angle. This is the opposite of ballet dancers who can turn their feet outward on that angle. Mind you, this hasn't really hindered my ability to walk...
4. But it has brought out some fellow pedestrians on the street telling me to turn my feet outward. Okay, only two people have said that. One was an elderly woman, and the elderly tend to make everyone else's business theirs. They don't mean to, but they do. The second was a middle-aged gent who used to play soccer. I'd never met these people before, yet they thought it was their business to point out my fault. As if I didn't already know.
5. I still haven't gone for my learner's permit. I could've gone for it back in my high school days, but I didn't have the motivation, and I still don't have the motivation now. Why? It's not like I go anywhere often. I walk to the shops and the library, and I train/bus to other suburbs. I'm doing my bit for the environment, aren't I? And I'm getting exercise.
6. I have a permanent vertical black line on my bottom lip. Don't know how it got there, don't know how to get rid of it.
7. I read trashy newspapers. Or I read the normal newspaper, but I particularly pay attention to the trashy bits. This has left me with a lot of unuseful information. I think my family (especially my sister) is embarrassed about this about me.
Tagged: 1. wendiddy, 2. spunky_daffodil, 3. deedee1369, 4. misha726, 5. clarence_quack, 6. juliannef, 7. goddesssaint